Sales leaders are confronted by a continuing challenge — low sales productivity. In the past year, quota attainment has dropped from 63% to 58%, and it takes too long for new reps to become productive – 69% of reps take 7+ months to ramp-up (CSO Insights).
According to TDWI Research, only 17% of sales leaders are leveraging a new competitive edge for impacting sales outcomes — talent analytics. Talent analytics are the new way of making talent decisions and professional development decisions; they provide the path from guesswork or subjective-based decisions to decisions based on factual data. Talent analytics create a new edge for sales leaders by:
- Statistically proving what differentiates top-performers
- Pinpointing where to target professional development for the greatest ROI
- Identifying who to hire to reduce ramp-up time
For the sales leader leveraging talent analytics, sales productivity is up 20% – 30% and time to results are decreased significantly.
Our SPI-1 platform provides a data-driven approach to continual improvement that allows sales organizations to identify and focus on key performance drivers. SPI-1 enables sales organizations to:
- Define the most appropriate competency models (by role) for their organization that can be leveraged for development and hiring
- Identify gaps in critical sales competencies on an ongoing and continuous basis
- Execute focused learning and behavioral activities, tailored to each individual seller
- Support desired sales practices learning and behavior with guided selling technology
- Monitor developmental progress and perform comparative analysis with up-to-date performance data
- Decrease time to results
If your organization is ready to leverage a unique, data driven approach to sales optimization , we can help. Contact us for a complimentary consultation at +1 (704) 227-6500, or by email to email@example.com.